what a day! I am excited to present u my first Fusion tutorial from the Con-Fusion Tutorial series. For the latest news of upcoming tutorials follow me on Facebook
In this simple one I will show u how to work in Fusions 3D-based compositing environment, creating this tasty looking coffee bean.
What we’ll learn
We will focus on the 3 layered Material creation, but also dive into :
– Normal maps creation
– Material layering using the Boolean3 tool
– Usage of HDRI map and Spherical map node for realtime reflections
– making use of the Texture2D and TextureTransform nodes to us texture tiling
– Setting up the OpenGL Renderer
– Simple lightwrapping using the Bitmap masks nodes
– Creating instanced nodes
– Introduction to Alpha Divide and Alpha Multiply
– Introduction to the Boolean Tool
– Creation of a Ambient Occlusion pass using the SSAO node
We’ll face a few technical problems, like the so called #QNAN fail pixels which I will show how to fix them.
And of course we’ll be doing the finishing touches as well. How does that sound?
If u want to learn Fusion head straight to Blackmagicdesign.com and download the free version with basically no limitations.
Also, I will provide u all the data u need here 🙂
So what u waiting for? Let’s start comping! 🙂